Support for Feminists With Anxiety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read Before Posting

2 posters

Go down

Please Read Before Posting Empty Please Read Before Posting

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello everybody and lurkers! Welcome to Support for Feminists With Anxiety Forums! I hope that you enjoy your lurking and/staying! This is a support group for feminists with all types of anxiety, for us to teach each other how to deal with anxiety in a patriarchal society. Here are the rules:

2.) No harassment.

3.) Warnings of derailing: if people derail more than 3 times; they will be only allowed to access the debate thread where they can derail the original topic there instead of having a flame war where the original topic of derailing took place. Examples of derailing:

Brenda: My uncles keep calling me a s**t because I like to have sex with my boyfriend before marriage. My brother has sex all the time, and nobody tells him to stop having sex. With different girls, too! And I've been with my boyfriend for a long time (3 years.) This is my brothers 5th girlfriend. What should I do?

Autumn: Talk to your parents about it and hear what they have to say. Try to convince them that it's not fair for your uncles to talk about you like that. Try to avoid your uncles that make these types of comments about you. Why does your brother get a free pass?

SilverBells: But your parents are worried that you might get pregnant. They don't want to take care of a baby. Your brother doesn't have to worry because he doesn't have to carry a baby.

Travels_a_Lot: So? Can't she just take birth control and he use condoms? So what if the brother doesn't have to carry a baby, there is still a double standard.

SilverBells: But that's preventning pregnancy which results in children. And children are a gift from God. Brenda's uncles are right for calling her a s**t.

Mr. Mime: What if the birth control and condoms fail and she wants to get an abortion?

Silverbells: No offense, I respect Brenda's choice to get an abortion; but in my opinion it's murder. What about the unborn baby's choice?

What Silverbells is doing is derailing. Silverbells will be warned that if s/he derails the thread 1 more time, s/he will only be allowed to post in the debate section. If she ignores this last warning, s/he will only be allowed to post in the debate section.

4.) Misandry is just patriarchy backfiring. Misandry will not be taken seriously on here.

6.) Freedom of speech: This is my spot of the internet. Freedom of speech comes with consequence. If anybody harasses another or is just a concern troll, I have the right to ban them because this is my website to use as I see fit as long as I obey forumnation's rules. Other than that, feel free to post whatevs. ;p

P.S: Look for a thread to make sure yours isn't repetitive if you think it is.

P.P.S: If you come from another website, create a different username; so that it won't be easier for people to be able to track you down from that website.

Last edited by Daydreamer on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Admin

https://affs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please Read Before Posting Empty Re: Please Read Before Posting

Post by Daydreamer Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 pm

More:

People are allowed to say that they hate men. Men have the most power in society, no matter what race or religion they are. People aren't allowed to say that they hate women; because women are treated as 2nd class citizens in society. Men have created patriarchal culture that puts them at the top of economic and social society. If there are men here who don't like it when they hear that women hate men; then change yourselves and influence people to check their priveleges.

Last edited by Daydreamer on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trendsetter Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 am

Daydreamer wrote:More:

People are allowed to say that they hate men. Men have the most power in society, no matter what race or religion they are. People aren't allowed to say that they hate women; because women are treated as 2nd class citizens in society. Men have created patriarchal culture that puts them at the top of economic and social society. If there are men here who don't like it when they hear that women hate men; then change yourselves and influence people to check their priveleges.

Hi, daydreamer, glad to be apart of your forum!

I don't think hating men would be the answer, but hating the patriarchy and realizing that men have made this mess should be recognized, though. Misandry and misogyny are both caused by patriarchy culture, and they are both just as awful!

Trendsetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:04 am

Trendsetter wrote:
Daydreamer wrote:More:

Hi, daydreamer, glad to be apart of your forum!

I don't think hating men would be the answer, but hating the patriarchy and realizing that men have made this mess should be recognized, though. Misandry and misogyny are both caused by patriarchy culture, and they are both just as awful!

There's no such thing as misandry, since men; no matter what their race and religion; are always above minorities of their countries and women in the economic and social scale; and if they're not; people assume them to be. When people say fuck men or that they hate men; they mean tfuck patriarchal society that men have created.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum