Support for Feminists With Anxiety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center?

3 posters

Go down

Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center? Empty Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center?

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Should we report the SAS forums to the SPLC?  I mean, it's a comftorable place for white Christian men only to vent about jews, gays and women who they find are oppressing them and just because they're civil to women they think that they deserve sex.  Christians on there don't know the meaning of persecution.  Apparantly liberals aren't allowed to call conservatives names, but neo-cons are allowed to call liberals abonimations and libbies.  List the bigots and culprits to avoid on SAS.  Discuss please!

milleniumman

Natey

There's a bunch more, I know.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Admin

https://affs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center? Empty Re: Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center?

Post by hitgirl95 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Don't forget PickleNose. What a bunch of dicks. And Btw, do you get my PM?
hitgirl95
hitgirl95

Back to top Go down

Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center? Empty Re: Report SAS Forums to the Southern Poverty law Center?

Post by Trendsetter Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 pm

I thought the SPLC was limited to stopping hate groups, not necessarily websites? If websites can be referred to SPLC, I think reporting SAS is worth a try.

As for the SAS bigoted trolls, there may be a couple of people I remember that may not be as active anymore. As stated above, Picklenose is one of them, as well as TPower, Oob, Low, anamalous, missingno...etc, couldn't stand seeing wild, woman-hating posts from those losers. LOL.

Trendsetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum