Support for Feminists With Anxiety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Sources

2 posters

Go down

News Sources Empty News Sources

Post by Daydreamer Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Where do you get your news from? I get mine from ABC 7, Dailykos, The Huffington Post and MSN. Do you think that certain news companies pander to certain political parties or not? Discuss!
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Admin

https://affs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News Sources Empty Re: News Sources

Post by ...Thursday is pathetic Sun May 05, 2013 6:24 am

I check the BBC everyday, I think it is a fairly reliable source, although it is to a large extent part of the establishment. I think factually it can be relied upon, and it has good breadth, just don't expect to see anything too engaging or subversive!
"The real news" is a good site dealing with international issues, free from corporate funding and not afraid to critically address issues.
I used to go on HuffPost a lot, but kind of got sick of arguing with people on it everyday- I forgot my password and couldn't be bothered to return.
I stay away from the right wing news- Fox, The Sun, The Daily Mail (UK), but if you want a laugh/to be sick go on their sites and read the comments.

I find it interesting that we claim to have a free media, but in the UK most of it is owned by one guy, who doesn't even live here.
...Thursday is pathetic
...Thursday is pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun May 05, 2013 12:50 pm

I haven't read the BBC in a long time; since my school years. I should start reading news stories from other countries on how they view America/American news. It'd be interesting to me. I think it's interesting to see how other countries news percieve other countries and their news instead of hearing/reading/watching news from your own country. Sorry if I sound conceited. * blushes *
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Admin

https://affs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum